Tuesday, February 19, 2008

idols.

with the exception of a few episodes each of seasons 2 & 3, i do what i can to avoid this show. my current living situation has stripped me of any remote control authority so the tv selections have been limited to law & order, american idol, and soon, the upcoming season of america's next top model (in nyc!).

with the american idol season 7 airing in front of me as we speak, i have no choice but to input my judgments regarding the male contestants:


this kid is by far my favorite. so innocent and so gracious. what a cutie!


anyone who can pull of queen deserves recognition. i love the look, the charisma, and the voice.

these two are my faves. 16 and 29 - the two ends of the age spectrum. female contestant review tomorrow. and then that'll be the last of my idol bandwagon riding.

Comments:
Look here
 
me too! love those two. i want to put them in my pocket and take them home.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?