Thursday, September 27, 2007

today's lesson.

Stephen: how's the studying going?
me: i have hirsutism and you have alopecia
Stephen: whats that
Stephen: how dare ye!
me: hahaha
Stephen: so what is it?
me: look it up
StephenVerve: grrr
................................................................................................................
Main Entry: hir·sut·ism
Pronunciation: primarystresshschwar-sschwa-secondarystresstiz-schwam, primarystresshi(schwa)r-
Function: noun
: excessive growth of hair of normal or abnormal distribution : HYPERTRICHOSIS

Main Entry: al·o·pe·cia
Pronunciation: secondarystressal-schwa-primarystresspemacron-sh(emacron-)schwa
Function: noun
: loss of hair, wool, or feathers : BALDNESS
- al·o·pe·cic /-primarystresspemacron-sik/ adjective
.................................................................................................................

Stephen: i'm not balding you fool
me: hee hee
me: it just means hairloss
me: although you aren't in the process of losing it. you've already lost it
Stephen: what hair loss
Stephen: and yes, you do have hirsutism
me:>=O
Stephen: i'm gonan call you ESAU from now on
me: AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
me: YOU BASTARD
me: hahahahahahahahahaha
StephenVerve: ;);-)
StephenVerve: guess you like it

Aren't relationships grand?

Comments:
test
 
ooh.. does it work now? as i was trying to say earlier...

stephen's funny! :) but i don't think you're hairy. except on your head-- you have a lot of luscious wavy hair.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?