Tuesday, April 03, 2007

something more

I know your bright lights and I know your angels will never want to leave well I think I'm ready and don't think I'm willing to let you down again but I see a pale glow quite dim but Lord knows that it's worth fighting for you said you'd wait for me so let me stay here and see just what's in store doors are opening and we know it'd be a shame to stay inside cause life goes on and then we'll die and then we'll live forever let's say our goodbyes I'm quickly fading and slowly learning I'm not all that at all my head's held high and my feet are quick but all I can do is crawl but brother, I'm still young if I don't take this leap, I'm gonna fall doors are opening and we know it'd be a shame to stay inside cause life goes on and then we'll die and then we'll live forever words that I have left unspoken they tell me so much cause life goes on and then we'll die and then we'll live forever say our goodbyes when times are good be glad and when times are bad know that they are one and the same but the future is not, oh no, yet mine.
-Miss Vintage

upenn '08. new york city AND philadelphia. this is the year of yes.

Comments:
in regards to your barf blog, i have felt that pain. both times with chicken as well. frickin chicken!
 
what about a year of yes to upenn, ny, philly, and marriage... eh?
 
are those schools you got into??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?