Sunday, February 04, 2007

good times

Enunciation
button: buh-ten. but-nn. buh-en.
mitten: mih-ten. mit-nn. mih-en.
manhattan: manhat-ten. manhat-nn. manha-en.
People make fun of the way I speak.


Transplant family


What a difference a community makes. These folks keep it real.


Out with the old, in with the new

Clive Shelly, you have served me well for the past 6 years. Time for you to retire. Much love.


Could it be?
The eternal pessimist in me is reluctant to concede, but a deeper sense of joy may be surfacing. God will honor my choices. Choices. I am shooting for the extraordinary.


V-Day 2007
Cheesy paraphernalia engulfing the walls and windows of the corner drugstore are an ominous sign. I am rocking out with friends this year. My little word of advice to the boys: Pressure's off! Forget this day. Don't bother. Instead, how about some TLC on the 364 other days of the year?


First Snow


Vandalizing the freshly fallen snow in front of the Metropolitan Museum

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?