Thursday, September 07, 2006

Summer Finale

Washington D.C.'s beautiful Union Station


Le Capitol Building


This passerby clearly forgot to include the background when taking this photo:


The Smithsonian's National Archive Museum (I saw the REAL Charters of Freedom!)


The Smithsonian's Natural History Museum - Heaven on earth for Hannah =)


That's right, the Hope Diamond... all 45 carats of its blue splendor.


Atop the Old Post Office


Not quite as impressive as I had imagined.


Those little specks underneath the flags are people.


"I have a dream."


A great man of great faith.


Fancy subway stations that reminded me of Disneyland's Space Mountain.


The abyss at Dupont Circle Station, I kid you not.


The best of Baltimore.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?