Wednesday, September 27, 2006

admit me

I spent two and half essentially useless minutes lecturing a UPS customer service agent that she needs to educate her incompetent and very misinformed employees about their pick-up policies. Then, I spent an additional five minutes yelling the story to my friend, all the while turning the heads of dismayed pedestrians along Park Avenue. Many of my psychiatric patients get admitted for bizarre public displays and disruptive outbursts. I need serious anger management classes.

On another note, I apparently am in denial about school having started. It's already been three weeks and I continue to insist on not studying. When you have two exams coming up, one of which is set to post online in 7 hours, this is not a good thing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?