Friday, July 07, 2006

just for kicks

i came across some pretty hilarious things on my friend's xanga and thought i'd relay them to my small reading audience. aleen lee, if you're reading this, congrats on nymc! i will see you soon. fortunately, korea will have prepared you for the atrocious humidity that awaits.

Best Advice
"Never hold your farts in. It travels back up to through your back and reaches your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from."

I love Charles Barkley
04/24/06
Charles: You can tell Clipper fans have not been to a play off game in a LONG time; they were doing the wave! THE WAVE IS DEAD PEOPLE.

01/10/06
Charles (to Kenny): We both think you're ugly.
Kenny: I'd rather be smart than beautiful.
Charles: Well, you're 0 for 2.

10/29/05
Charles: If I didn't have my gambling problem, I would never work at all.

09/09/05
Chris Rose: You used to be called The Round Mound of Rebound. Just how round are you these days?
Charles: A few doughnuts away from a complete circle.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?