Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A FRESH START

armpit of california it is! i am foregoing the glitz & glamour of new york city for the drab life of a town that few outside of the health/medical world will ever come across. maybe the isolation will make me studious. i'm relieved and a bit anxious. now that i know where i'll be for the next 3 & a half years, i can actually start making plans and applying myself.

it's May and high time to turn over a new leaf. no more debilitating my future by obsessing over the past. i'm ridding myself of the burden of others' annoying stupidity and nauseating pity parties. come to think of it, that goes for my own as well. i'm one year out of college and only just getting the closure i need... PRAISE THE LORD i may be verging on a chance to be happy.





so throw your hands up and shout "HALLELUJAH!" cuz we've made it through this tumultuous year and it's a brand new day.

Comments:
this entry reminded me a lot of the last calvin and hobbes strip:

"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy. Let's go exploring!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?