Wednesday, October 13, 2004

the good, the bad, the ugly

THE GOOD
fun, fun week. swimming & sleep-overs. dinner with the fam (minus ivy) + our boys. a close cal vs. usc game, trivial pursuit, and playing queen with cute little girls. church & islands with jane, softball w/a lucky catch, and dak-gal-bi. 2 new tutoring jobs. strawberry mochi ice cream and LOTS of iron chef!

THE BAD
too much playing and not enough studying. wrist is acting up, forcing me to use my inept left hand to control the mouse. for a klutz like me, it's very easy to get confused =/ dang that minesweeper!

THE UGLY
parents on my back and persistent nagging is turning me into a nutcase. zero patience with my mom, sadly. my streak of being productive, optimistic, patient and loving is wavering.

God, help me trust You and please give me Your peace that transcends all understanding.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?