Thursday, October 28, 2004

fingernails: friend or foe?

i'm convinced that life would be easier had humans not been born with fingernails. you wouldn't have to clip them, paint them, file them, and better yet, nothing would get stuck in them. all we'd have to do is come up with is a clever alternative to scratch ourselves every so often.

i say this because i spent nearly 6 hours in the kitchen making stuff for my sister's meeting tomorrow and i can still feel the chocolate/cookie crumb residue under my nails. my heels are sore from the hard floor too but i'm still so content right now. i could spend all day cooking. it's my calling; i'm sure of it.

my sister's shitzu now strikingly resembles an ewok after her session at the groomer. it was 2am and you could see the fatigue in her eyes, but she was still roaming around the kitchen for some food. i called her a fattie and my sister said it's cuz she takes after her aunt. that would be me. her name is rawlie, but she acts like a tinkerbell. she may as well have been raised by paris hilton... minus the trust fund and louis vuitton carrying purse.

tomorrow my lab partners will have to see me in the same sweater i wore on tuesday. i forget that life in socal doesn't quite follow the humdrum pace of its northern counterpart. eh, well..

Comments:
just bite 'em

mmmm...cookie dough nails...try THAT on for a new nail polish
 
But how would you pick your nose and ears without fingernails... just kidding... or am I? =D

dickee
 
Friend and foe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?