Sunday, February 29, 2004

just got back from frosh retreat. i can't believe it was my turn to play officer and oversee things. i know we say that a lot but i REALLY can't believe i'm my small group leader from 3 years ago. goodbye jones gulch, goodbye beach =(

highlights:
- send-off w/ my sg girls: eileen's tossing her head back in laughter, sarah's vivacious use of her hand while talking
- talking about books with andy & a sleepy julia for the 2 hr ride there
- a misplaced guitar = phil leading on keys
- revenge for our freshmen freakshow (awards to tim oh & sam kang)
- Essential Vain Qualities courtesy of phil sung (his 3, my 8)
- piss puff beach again, peug's dunk in the water
- ryan's sesame street "make me a servant" rendition
- peug in my burgundy stretchy pants
- cubes of chicken cut with love
- acting as the object of andy & phil's ridicule and cruelty the WHOLE RETREAT
- a good talk on the way home

on our way back, andy and i were talking about how sad we were. i started to cry when i was telling him everything i'd miss. if i'm crying now i'm gonna be a wreck in a few months. my mom is way cute though. she's planning my graduation event - purchasing airline tickets, finding accommodations, etc. it'll be fun to see everyone's family, but i'm just sad that it's in this context.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?