Thursday, December 04, 2003

the longer i wait, the more i have to write in my journal... and of course, the less i want to do it. i haven't updated for a few months now but SO much has happened that i don't want to forget. sometimes i find myself thinking about a conversation i had, a joke i heard, or even something that hurt me and i feel like i'm right in that moment again. it's kind of sad that the reality of the emotions are fading quickly as they get more obscure with time. i want to remember every bit of it... the tingles, the thumping heart, the smiles, the laughs, and even the pain.

after my killer final on saturday there's so much i have to do:
1) update my journal
2) catch up on alias
3) read LOTR part 3 before opening day
4) earn enough $$ to pay rent and spend in NY
5) study for GREs
6) start working out again
7) finish SFGH app

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?