Sunday, November 16, 2003

junior retreat was fun. i really love that class and it was great to meet the stanford ppl too. i can't believe it's taken me over 3 years to finally get to know them.

andychon is a dream crusher. he conveniently forgot to mention in his blog post that his spiteful comments resulted in my ignoring him for the entire first night (susan enforced the restraining order of a 5 ft radius). somehow my wanting to work at sea world as an animal trainer got misinterpreted to my being the star of the freakin whale show. i am convinced that he intentionally torments me with his incessant ridiculing.

great talk with fics alice about boys... those who march to their own beat or are way off in their own song altogether. one on one's are not allowed.

ryan hsi knows too much about some weird stuff.

the happiest feeling watching ppl scarf down all the food. making some decent chicken with nothing but salt, pepper, and garlic powder even with andy's skepticism at how it would turn out.

for some reason what i remember most about this weekend is my persistent annoyance at andychon. i don't think he said a single nice thing to me the whole time. i've had enough of him to last me the whole month.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?