Monday, October 27, 2003

i'm gonna steal andy's phrase and also say that retreat was EXACTLY what i needed. i was so sad to leave. i've never had a more unique experience: ppl ranging from 1 yrs old to 50; the perfect mix of learning, freetime, and fun. i don't know where i'll be spiritually a year from now, but i know this retreat and kcpc will have prepared me all the more for it.

recap
-msgs from p.craven that were like smacks to my face with a touch of love
-a long overdue talk with booty
-fun with babies, youth group, yag-ers, and married ppl
-amanda ditching me when she wanted to talk =)
-bruises on my arm from playing volleyball that look like mold growth
-facing my sin and fighting through it
-gaining the peace of God which transcends all understanding

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You my Lord

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?