Tuesday, June 10, 2003

sigh of relief, finally finished my portion of a group study guide. midterm friday. i forget that it's summer. the weather must forget too.

my stomach is rumbling and i'm starved. i don't feel like eating anything.

no preference for anything: shoes, wallet, pens. difficult to go shopping in this state.

music puts me in such a surreal state of thoughts and feelings that i forget where i am for a brief moment and stare at my monitor in a state of confusion. remember in "she's all that" when the dad is fervently watching jeopardy on tv until he suddenly realizes the entire jv soccer team has been cleaning his house for the past half hour? it's kind of like that.

body conditioning humiliated my weak arms. i am not as strong as i thought... in many ways.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?