Friday, June 20, 2003

i feel myself becoming more and more reclusive each day, and yet i'm constantly surrounded by people. it's completely understand that people believe that "what you see is what you get" with me because i've nailed that facade better than anyone. i feel like i'm screaming at the top of my lungs but to no use.

how could i have so much pride yet have such low self-esteem. why have i resorted to cowardly shying away from opening up to my friends. why do i refuse to be vulnerable or weak when i'm drowning inside. where do you draw the line between being too intrusive and showing you care by asking questions. what does it mean to really know a friend.

i'm just tired. Lord, let me find my peace in you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?