Tuesday, May 27, 2003

this has been the most mild pms week ever. boys never seem to get that pms stands for PRE-menstrual cycle, meaning it's the week before our actual period that girls get flamingly emotional and angry. but thankfully with the mildly successful completion of finals and with all the activity going on these days, this cycle hasn't been too harsh. thanks to everyone who has kept my mind off hating myself for this week:

*all the seniors for making me think about ppl other than myself. i'm gonna miss you guys immensely.

*my fat guys for listening to me when necessary and more importantly ignoring me when necessary.

*carroll, who sat through all my ranting at the library and still managed to be my friend.

*roy, for being feminine enough to watch moulin rouge with me even though you fell asleep as usual.

*kwan for keeping our 24-hour truce of not hating each other.

*basile & woody, for inviting me to play catch and then making up a cool game (it's amazing what fun you can have with a rubber ball on a string and a frisbee)

*the parker house boys, for letting us raid your home to watch bball dunking competitions and harry potter 2.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?