Thursday, April 24, 2003

roy is a ddong face. not only does he read my blog instead of talk to me in person, he ONLY comes over when other ppl are here. apparently i'm not entertaining enough for him to spare his precious time. now i'm sure some of you may think that as students we don't always have the time to make our way over to a friend's appartment on the other side of town, but perhaps i can justify my point by saying i live in the same building! AND my door is right next to the one he takes to get to his own apt. he even has the audacity to tell me that i'm a bad host after he fails to make a subtle excuse for leaving. argh!

anyway, THANK YOU slum, elise, jahndee, sewon, basile, and jennifer for taking the time out to get our little project done. it's a pleasure working with y'all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?