Tuesday, July 09, 2002

no one seems to be bloggin anymore, myself included... but i'll post another entry just because my last one was so grim and i don't wanna leave that as my last. =)

i'm home now in good 'ol db.. but i'll be up and down from berkeley to here for awhile until i get fully moved into my new place. in the meantime, i'm tutoring 4 girls, helping my aunt at her store, and helping my sister out with SAT stuff... all of which i don't believe i'm too qualified to do. but in any case, i need the money for france, so i'll pretend that i'm the person for the job. =P

oh yes, and i just got my first wisdom tooth pulled out. so i am drugged up on vicodin (for home) and ibuprofen (when i gotta drive). take up the challenge of having a sane conversation with me if you'd like. i probably won't remember them anyhow.

but now i must go experiment with dabbing my wounded gums with salt and thereafter attempt to get some sleep in this stankin hot LA weather.. till next time, gnite!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?