Thursday, June 06, 2002

if anyone can convince jamba juice to make smaller portions, please do so. i'm so fat i drank the whole cup and now i'm stinkin full. *squirm* i'm at the unit 3 cc supporting jahndee who is feverishly at work playing spider solitaire instead of helping ppl. haha. so i'm gonna do just about everything i can online cuz my comp at home keeps freezing. dang hp's. so mind you, this blog may be a bit long cuz i feel like blabbin my fat mouth off.

let's see... so yesterday and today i was an experimental guinea pig for the berkeley psych department. the first hour i just filled out a fat questionnaire packet about myself. i hate those things cuz i can never answer straight; everything is always conditional and never definite. anyhow, they were those questions where your fill in bubbles numbered 1 to 7 (1 being 'not at all like me' and 7 being 'very much like me')... blahblah. sometimes i don't like those things cuz i actually have to evaluate myself and then i end up not being pleased with what i discover. that was yesterday's hour, and then today i had to look at like almost a hundred pictures that would come up on a computer screen, each with another little picture in one of the four corners that contained two different items... after watching forever, i had to write down all the little items i could remember and then separately write down all the big pictures i remembered. and THEN they had to me do long math problems WITHOUT a calculator! lemme just say, i AM no genius. hahahah i think i came outta that one feeling really dumb. then for my final experiment, i had to do some more questionnaire stuff and there was this one that i had the hardest time doing. there was a question at the top of the page "Who am i?" and i was supposed to jot down 20 statements and then indicate if they were positive or negative ones. you would think with how much i can ramble on and on about stuff, i'd be able to easily find 20 things about me... but nope. eh, i dunno.

my left bottom wisdom tooth is coming out. it already broke the gum so there's like a hole in my mouth in which wutever i eat gets stuck. it hurts too. and i think another one may be growing cuz i've been getting mad headaches everyday. ibuprofen and tylenol are my friends.

i realized a lot of my pet peeves have something to do with the bathroom (i.e. single-ply toilet paper, toilets that only flush when you hold down the handle, empty soap dispensers, someone else's mis-aimed pee, etc.). just a little tidbit i thought i might share with my fans.

let's see... wut else... i like being alone in my apt. i crank up the music when i take a shower and then i be groovin all by myself. ahha. i'm really a loser, but that's ok cuz i forgive myself.

laker game yesterday wasn't all that exciting.. i actually fell asleep for 2 mins in the fourth quarter until all the guys yelped at kobe's supposed slick dunk. too bad i missed it. they are so gonna sweep, but then i feel sorta sad for new jersey so maybe the lakers will give them one. as i was watching the game, i was just observing kidd and the rest of the team and oh, it's so cute how much they try. they are so excited to have made it this far, so i kinda for a split second wanted them to win, but then lakers are my boys so i gotta be faithful. i didn't know that byron scott was new jersey's coach... dang! i used to watch the lakers back when it was him, magic, a.c. green, worthy and all those classic players. i have a ghetto old t-shirt with byron scott on it... ahhaha.. i can't believe i'm watching him coach now. i feel so old! anyhow here's my tidbit on a few players: horry is so cute! i think he's my fav laker; shaq is freakin unstoppable and so oaf-like.. keep on the lookout for that flapping bottom lip of his as he runs back to the other side of the court after making a shot.. it's so adorable; and i've grown to appreciate kobe and anyhow my adorable nephew is named after him so i have to like him.

btw-- kobe's little bro is due next month and with a name like that, it has to keep going and match with the next child, wouldn't you agree? i think my cousin should name the next boy Jordan. it's a cute name in itself for a guy i think. they're planning on naming him Tyler, which is also an excellent name in my opinion but really they gotta keep with the theme. it's my cousin's fault for starting it with kobe.

sigh... i think i'm done blabbing now. i actually feel tired as if i worked out or something. hahaha, i'm so fat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?