Friday, May 24, 2002

wooohoooooooooo! i did absolutely NOTHING today and it was the greatest feeling ever! i'm actually having a contest with myself to see if i can sleep a whole day... it all started cuz i've been on this whole nocturnal schedule thing with finals and all... then last night (wed) i took my last one and played the whole night again. so finally at 10am thursday morning i thought "hey, i'll just sleep till friday" but then it didn't work cuz i woke up at 9pm and now i'm up on my nocturnal thing AGAIN. sigh. but how weird would that have been if thursday was just erased from my week??

anyhow... after my last final i watched star wars episode 1 at kristy's and a bunch of us went to go watch episode 2 right after. hayden christensen is so pleasing to the eye. *drool* i was a bit bothered by how great the graphics were being that the whole movie was digital. ironic isn't it? i just wonder how we're supposed to connect these high quality films with the quality of the trilogy. i kinda liked how episode 1 still looked "old" in technology... at least it matched the trilogy. but eh, wutever gets the consumer right? hmmm consumer... that reminds me, CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW HAASERS! awesome news guys!

now that summer has finally rolled around (although not really since i start summer school this tuesday), i have a list of stuff i have to do that i've been putting off: clean the accumulated mess on my desk, run till i can't breathe, read the books i've been wanting to, get a tan, learn what's been going on in our country so i don't look stupid when ppl in europe ask, and learn as much as i can about france so i'm not lost when i get there. boy, there's a lot of paris prep i gotta do... so much reading and planning, but i'm not complaining. i really want ppl to visit me this winter in europe, so if you have the time let me know! it'll be excellent.

anyhow.. i gotta try to get my sleeping back on schedule, so i'm going to read in bed which will knock me out in a matter of minutes. toodles!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?