Saturday, May 18, 2002

i apologize for the grumpiness on my last entry... i've just had it with computers, especially mine. argh.

ANYHOW, i just made a lunch date for tomorrow with lila, so i'm excited. i'm starving right now, but i'm on a new mission to stop eating past 8pm (i made it a bit later so i can actually hold to it). so it's 3am and i'm just filling myself up with water, meaning i will have to go pee every 40 minutes. talk about distraction from studying. i'm on my very last black lightning note for my mcb class, thank goodness! and then i'll have to go back and read them over cuz i don't remember a single thing. wut a brain i have. it better not shut down on me cuz i gotta chug out a paper hopefully by morning as well. it looks like i'll be filling in the bubble for #6 on my sunrise count of the week poll.

talks with moms are the most refreshing thing. my mama's the best. she said my little sister was raving about berkeley after she visited during her spring break. that's great news for my pops for sure. he got all excited. but then my mama was telling her how much i'm dying so maybe it's not the best idea... i can't say that it's easy here. SD looks excellent come finals time.

this is my first night this week away from the library and my usual study buddies. it's kinda weird that i feel awkward being at home, and i miss the library.. how horrifying! (well not the library, i miss my buddies). but no worries, jahndee just called and said the ppl there didn't want to study so they're thinking about playing (at 3am!). so i'm waiting to play... it's kinda ironic that when i'm hating life the most (finals time), i get closest to the ppl around me. God works in such mysterious ways, and I guess this is His way of not making me go insane.

ok, so we're gonna go out.. how crazy are we that we decide to have an excursion now when we have the most studying to do. ah well, memories like these are worth making.
bye!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?